Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Screw you Bob Rae

Bob Rae has dropped out of leadership race for the Liberal Party of Canada. This guy was one of the main backers of the opposition party coalition I was complaining about a few days ago. I don't mind that he has dropped out, believe me. What I do mind however is WHEN he dropped out. He stayed long enough to help push this ridiculous idea into a reality and he leaves just in time to leave Ignatieff run for party leadership unopposed. Good job Bob Rae. You've just screwed Canada the same way you once screwed Ontario.

Muchacho Enfermo

3 comments:

Patrick Ross said...

It's confusing. One would have imagined he was pushing the Coalition idea so hard because he thought it was his shortest route to the Prime Minister's office.

Now he drops out?

He has to realize that there's a very good likelihood that he's just given up on the Liberal leadership for good.

Come next Liberal leadership campaign he's either going to be too old or that annoying guy who keeps poking around the joint thinking he can run the place.

Muchacho Enfermo said...

I know... I actually think that he'll just fade away. As do most of the old Liberal leadership hopefuls.

BTW love your blog! And thanks for commenting on mine.

Patrick Ross said...

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I'll probably be paying you your fair share of visits in the future, too.