Saturday, December 13, 2008

Free the BlogFather



I figured this is important so I put it here too...

Last week I posted about Cuban bloggers Yoani Sanchez, Reinaldo Escobar and Claudia Cadelo who were all summoned by the Ministry of the Interior to "discuss" their dissident views. A few days later I posted about the BlogFather who had been arrested in Iran after being accused of being a spy for Israel. Many other blogs reported this, including a blog by Mark Mackinnon a prominent foreign correspondent and author.

I wanted to say that for those of you who have facebook, there is a group dedicated to his release: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37459792838&ref=ts . Our feelow blogger faces death in Iran, his home country and we might be able to help. Please join this facebook group or visit the page and see what you can do!

Muchacho Enfermo (changing my logo in honor of the BlogFather)

No comments: