Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Writer's block

So I’m back after a two weeks absence, I thought I’d have a bunch of things to say and a million things to write. Turns out I really don’t. I had planned on making some kickass post with a whimsical rant but I just can’t bring myself to do it. There’s just so many things that are wrong with the world today that I’m having a hard time putting my finger on something specific I want to talk about.

I’m still trying to catch up on what’s happened in Canadian politics while I was gone and what happened to GM even though they got all that bailout money. I’m trying to read as much as I can about what happened in Burma and how the civil war ended in Sri Lanka and about what’s been going on with North Korea. I’m also trying to get a handle on everything else in the real world, such as grocery stores with food in them, and restaurants with toilet paper and just regular everyday normal things.

So today I don’t have a rant, or a complaint, or something silly to write about. All I have is what is in my mind: I feel that the world’s problems are much bigger than me and are much too big for me to write about today. So I’m at an impasse, I have writer’s block.

I apologize to the few people who were waiting for me to post again with my regular brand of idiocy and simplistic explanations for the complex problems we all face. It seems we might have to wait until tomorrow… or maybe later this afternoon after my 8th coffee, for me to come up with something worth reading.

Muchacho Enfermo


Add to Technorati Favorites