Monday, December 29, 2008

My year in Blogs

In a break from my normal more serious posts, I'd like to recap 2008 be talking about a few blogs that I read regularly. In no particular order, for no particular reason and with no definitive number... here they are.

Today I'll talk about a few blogs that check out that aren't political at all (for the most part) but that I've found to be entertaining and worth reading. We'll call them my "Recommended reading for Shits and Giggles" blogs.

Punk Rock HR is the first on this list. I discovered this blog entirely by mistake while googling some time wasters from the office one Wednesday morning. Laurie Ruettimann, the blog's author describes herself as a punk rock HR professional that believes you should spay and nutter your pets. She talks about everything from workplace ethics to the election. Check her out. She's worth the read.

The daily Coyote is here because everyone loves cute pictures of animals. I was touched when I heard the story of an adopted coyote that was raised as a house pet. Let's dace it he's cute as a button!

The Slumbering Lungfish is a blog by Lore Sjoberg of Wired.com ... His commentaries about movies, toys, games and anything geeky have kept me entertained on a weekly basis for a very long time. Enjoy.

Muchacho Enfermo

No comments: